Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Start of Something New

Hey Guys,
It's Pat, and this is my first post. Wow this is like really cool I'm posting on the blog lol, anyway, this is just basically a welcome post. Ummm yea the blog will basically stay the same, tech nights, rehearsals, and other news will be posted here for everyone to see, parents even, if they are so inclined. Feel free to leave comments about my poor grammar or anything you like. I just wanted to welcome everyone and give us a head jump for the year ahead. All the officers will be posting on this from time to time. If any crew chief needs something posted on the blog about crew work and such they can just hand it to any of the officers to post on the blog. I guess i'll get some information out there. My email is PatMazzella@gmail.com and my cell phone number in case you need to reach me in an emergency is (516)-695-4353. Thats really it, but i actually have some news to post from Sal himself

DVD
If anyone wants DVD's from past shows please bring the appropriate money ($25 Dollars per DVD) in an envelope with your name, the amount of Money, which DVD's you would like, and a phone number. Please bring in the money to prior to Thursday June 12th we will have an envelope on the call board.
Any questions please see Jeff or myself.