Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Street Fair Day Two: SUCCESS!

Ok, so, this is really late, being that it's Wednesday now, but I didn't want to neglect the people that helped out on Sunday.
A special thanks to:
Kate C., Chelsea G., Lindsey L., Lindsey W., Amanda M., Anthony M., Ariella S., Megan W., Amy C., Julia S., Val M., Leah E., Amanda G., Allen W., Emily F., Alexa B., Meagan S., Cassidy F., Max F., Justin G., Alexa S., Aly V., Ali C., Hannah G., Amanda D., Alex D., Christina L., Nicolette K., Sarah B., Toby N., Megan R., Joe V., Sara K., and of course, the lovely officers. (Again, I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, IM me.)

Here are our profits:
Face Painting Tips: $120
T-Shirt Sales: $50
Bake Sale: $96 (best bake-sale profits in a LONG time. woohoo!)

In addition, we did pick the raffle winner, who I don't know off of the top of my head... but yea, she was excited.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this year's street fair a success. Check the next post for final profit listings and a list of all the volunteers (please check for hour distribution purposes.)